Monday, September 01, 2014

Reed Throws Strike At Prince George's Stadium!




(Photos courtesy of Team Reed and Ross Molovinsky)

Undefeated Waldorf, MD junior welterweight Mike "Yes, Indeed" Reed threw out the first pitch at Sunday's Bowie Baysox baseball game at Prince George's Stadium.

Reed, who is promoted by Top Rank Promotions, used the opportunity to promote his October 4th bout at Bally's in Atlantic City.  No word yet on who Reed's opponent will be.

 "Thank you to the Baysox for inviting me to throw the ceremonial first pitch, and for helping promote my upcoming fight on October 4 in Atlantic City" Reed said in a statement.  "It was a great experience, and it was great meeting the players, staff, and all the fans at the game. I'm looking forward to returning next season. I am also happy to say that my pitch was thrown accurately, and over the plate!"

Reed also signed autographs during the game in which the Baysox came from behind to defeat the Altoona Curve, 8-7.

1 comment:

Juan Marshall said...

I wish I could have made this event!
I like to see humble guys do great things. Mike is taking things in stride.